Full Time Addiction Medicine Job Calverton, NY
A rehabilitation facility on Long Island is currently seeking a licensed Addiction Internist to join their team at their Suffolk County location. In this role, the Addiction Internist will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a licensed inpatient medically-supervised stabilization and withdrawal management services. Apply today!Company Description
Rehabilitation FacilityJob Description
The Addiction Internist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out the facility's vision, values and overall strategic planning, clinical management, patient care, and quality management
- Promoting service standards and creates a patient-focused caring environment while addressing and meeting the individual needs of all patients
- Fostering an environment of collaboration and respect with Physician colleagues, Nurses and other Healthcare team members.
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Active Buprenorphine waiver (DATA 2000)
- ACLS or other certifications
- Experience with stabilization and withdrawal management and settings
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.Desired Skills
- Addiction Medicine Fellowship
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.