Permanent Anesthesia Job Bronx, NY
A healthcare organization in New York City is actively seeking a compassionate and patient-oriented Anesthesiologist for a promising opportunity on their staff. In this role, the Anesthesiologist ensures optimal care services are acessible to patients at all times. Apply today!
- Determines and prescribes anesthetics and procedures to be employed in various categories of cases
- Advises Anesthetists and Surgeons in cases where age or condition of patient presents unusual or complex problems
- Recommends suitable anesthesia, advises on dosages, and consults on post-operative complications
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters pertaining to Anesthesiology
- Lectures to and trains Anesthetists, Residents and auxiliary staff
- Attends clinical conferences and administers anesthesia
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.