Full Time Urology Job IL
A physician group in Central Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Urologist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will be joining a Urology department at a 430+ bed hospital that is a Level I Trauma Center. Hospital employs a large group of physicians across all specialties to ensure collaboration and a built-in referral base.
- Call shared equally, 1:6
- Join a group of six general practice Urologists
- Full breadth of Urology available
- Two da Vinci Xi Robotic Systems available but not mandatory
- Build the practice you want
- Surgeries are performed at the hospital's main campus and at a new, 23,000 square-foot ASC located in the same town
- State of the art Cancer Center
- Potential for academic and/or research affiliation with a nearby College of Medicine
Join a health system that ranks as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades. NO J1 visa support. Offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.