Full Time Urology Job IL
This employed opportunity has a competitive guaranteed salary plus production and a stipend during training. You will be offered paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, loan repayment, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in southern Illinois. You will be close to plenty of culture, entertainment, and city living. It is just across the Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis, MO. Enjoy the moderate weather and the exceptionally friendly people.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and send your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2663516.
- Stipend during training
- Hospital-affiliated multispecialty group
- Join an established and busy practice
- Located in the greater St. Louis metropolitan area
- Experienced staff
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot available for surgical procedures
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellows will be considered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.