Locum Tenens Neurology Job Marinette, WI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are currently helping a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm, with rotating night and weekend call, and you will see 10 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WI state license. The assignment requirements include inpatient and outpatient treatment.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.