Full Time Neurology Job WI
5 days ago
A regional health system serving the Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois communities is adding a Neurologist to its growing practice. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team!
- Join a team of 2 established Neurologists
- Predominantly outpatient with inpatient rounding before or after office hours
- 4 days of office hours
- Focus on EMG interpretations
- Excellent administrative support to grow the practice
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Stroke response provided by tele-neurologists
- Neurosurgery and Neuroradiology support available
- Affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital-employee position offering a respectable compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, CMEs, retirement plans, and more
- Relocation assistance
About Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin:
Tucked in the heart of the Chicago-Milwaukee corridor on the Lake Michigan coastline, the village of Pleasant Prairie boasts a welcoming change of pace. Known as a recreation destination for travelers and residents alike, various competitive, outdoorsy, and leisure activities are available for all ages. Fueled by low sales tax, excellent school systems, and delicious food options, this is a great place for young professionals to settle down.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.