Permanent ObGyn Job Unknown, NY
This employed position offers a great compensation without a demanding schedule. You will also receive health benefits, three weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, and occurrence malpractice.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with OB/GYN jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662689.
- Employed position with elite type of practice
- Flexible work schedule with shared call
- Lower patient volume
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- Patient-centered care
- Board certified or board eligible
- Health, vacation, and sign-on bonus
- Occurrence malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.