Permanent Anesthesia Job Cape Girardeau, MO
This group practice position offers a competitive compensation You will also receive medical benefits with the W-2 option, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation to start, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in a college town, centrally located between St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville. It is a quaint riverfront community with beautiful national forests, easy commutes, and a happy population that is proud to call it home. It's a smaller city with a low cost of living, so you will be able to truly enjoy the excellent compensation that the facility is offering, while still having access to excellent schools and amenities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2662241.
- Full traditional benefits
- 1099 available
- Negotiable on relocation and CME benefits
- Positions available in both rural and suburban communities
- Autonomy to allow for individual thought and growth
- Flexible scheduling allows greater work/life balance
- Collaboration with high functioning teams and experienced clinical leaders
- Within driving distance to St. Louis and Memphis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.