Permanent Family Practice Job Sierra Vista, AZ
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will receive relocation assistance, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona. There are abundant sightseeing and recreation opportunities. You will only be a short drive away from Tucson, AZ. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, a seemingly endless number of golf courses to play, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2661066.
- Join a hospital-affiliated primary care practice
- Competitive recruitment package with loan repayment
- Opportunity to grow a practice quickly
- Community need for primary care services in the community
- Monday through Friday with a 1:3 or better call
- Pediatric call only, including newborn coverage in level I nursery
- Must be board certified, or board eligible if resident
- Beautiful high desert area of southeast Arizona
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.