Permanent Family Practice Job Kennewick, WA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in the Tri-Cities area of Washington with over 300 days of sunshine per year. There is an affordable housing market, excellent education systems, more than 160 wineries within a 1-hour drive, and microbreweries. Enjoy endless recreational activities on many rivers and scenic mountains with easy access to major west coast metro areas by car or a short flight.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2661068.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Outpatient role
- Productivity incentive opportunities
- Annual CME allowance
- Loan assistance available
- Established outpatient practice with subspecialty support
- Wine region has over 200 wineries in the area, beautiful weather with 4 seasons, low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.