Full Time Emergency Medicine Job TN
Southeast Region, TN
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is looking for experienced Emergency Medicine Facility Medical Directors (FMD) and Associate Facility Medical Directors (AFMD) to lead our teams at our partner sites throughout states in the Southeast. FMDs & AFMDs are responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Emergency Medicine program. Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care. As well as ensuring that the clinicians are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital. The FMD & AFMD along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility, resulting in the highest quality of patient care. As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients. Please send your CV to Bailey Singleton, Senior Clinical Leadership Recruiter at: email@example.com if you are interested in hearing more.
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.