Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Knoxville, TN
23 days ago
Job DescriptionLooking for career satisfaction and professional growth? Join our leadership team at TeamHealth! We are seeking an experienced leader to join our team in Indiana! The ideal candidate must be board-certified in emergency medicine with prior leadership experience, and have effective and outstanding leadership skills. This leadership opportunity will report directly to the regional medical director and vice president of operations and will be responsible for the oversight of full-time physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Interested in learning more about how you can grow your career with TeamHealth? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- As an independent contractor, receive competitive compensation and an administrative stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to our work/life services, assisting with burnout, financial planning, child care, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.