Full Time Maternal Fetal Job Bakersfield, CA
Central California Maternal-Fetal Medicine – Close Southern California
Full Obstetrics/Gynecology Program with Full Obstetrics/Gynecology Sub-Specialty Support
Employed Model with a Possible Academic Appointment
Practice maternal-fetal medicine with the largest teaching hospital in the region. Work with OB/GYN residents in an established and reputable hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angles and the University of California, Irvine.
- Monday-Friday employed model with full benefits in a 222 licensed-bed teaching hospital
- Step into a busy practice where you will ramp-up quickly with the full support of the hospital
- All sub-specialty support for Obstetrics and Gynecology available with REI and Genetics
- Your clinic will be 2 miles away from the Hospital – 75,000 sq/ft clinic space fully staffed
- The clinic offers Gynecology Oncology, Urology Oncology, General Pediatrics, an Infusion Center, the Valley Fever Center, a High-Risk Center General OBG, Primary Care, Medical Specialties, Ultrasound, X-Ray, and more
- The OB/Gyn residents from the hospital will be rotating through the clinic
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Reside in one of California’s top 10 largest cities within a county of nearly 1,000,000 residents, enjoy a low cost of living, affordable real estate options, proximity to Southern CA, and build a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Higher forms of education available with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable new construction, modern track homes, gated communities, and small ranches all available
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 88 degrees
- Two hours to Orange County, 90 minutes to L.A., 105 minutes to SLO, and 1 hour to the mountains
- One of the most affordable large city locations within the state of CA
Job ID: MFM 5591935 (JN -112020-23482)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.