Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Massena, NY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A New York-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and assignment includes general anesthesiology. You will need to have an active NY medical license for this position.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Procedures: General anesthesiology
- Supervision: Own and CRNA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.