Locum Tenens Neurology Job Unknown, CA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens neurologist opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is comfortable with Botox and has a BLS. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current CA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, 1 - 2 days per month and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, 1 - 2 days per month
- Caseload: 20 - 25
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Botox
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.