Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, WY
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Wyoming with filling a urology opening. The required duties for this position include general urology for around 15 - 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. This is a great location offering a unique cultural flavor with plenty of activities to keep you busy off the clock. Call us today to get the specifics on your next locum tenens opportunity.
- 2 weeks per month
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- General urology
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.