Permanent Orthopedics Job Petoskey, MI
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as a board-certified, fellowship-trained spine surgeon on our hospital based Orthopedic Surgery program in Northern Michigan at McLaren Northern Michigan in Petoskey, Michigan. Petoskey is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan! Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in spine surgery and will require a Michigan license to practice. Current Michigan license is a plus! Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence being the only covering physician in the event of an emergency as well as the ability to grow professionally through training created by TeamHealth. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services! At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonus opportunity
- Excellent schedule making for a great work/life balance
- Elective practice ? No on-call responsibilities
- Work alongside acute-care orthopedic surgery team which handles call and after hours care
- Relocation assistance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Access to professional development opportunities, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.