Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Corbin, KY
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at Baptist Health Corbin in Corbin, Kentucky. The ideal candidate will be board certified in emergency medicine or board certified in family medicine or internal medicine with emergency medicine experience. Baptist Health Corbin sees a 42,705 annual ED volume and has a 13.5% admission rate. There is 34 hours of physician coverage and 44 hours of daily advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. Provide compassionate care to approximately 2.19 patients per hour. The EMR is Epic. TeamHealth offers this position a student loan repayment program or a substantial signing bonus! We also offer an enhanced relocation incentive for candidates who live within 30 miles of the site. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine or emergency medicine. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Signing or student loan repayment program available
- Relocation incentive available to qualified candidates
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible online scheduling making for a great work/life balance
- Excellent specialty back up coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.