Full Time Family Practice Job Farmington, ME
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses and loan repayment. You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Farmington, Maine is conveniently located in the foothills of Maine's high peaks, only 45 minutes from Augusta and 90 minutes from Portland. It is situated in the heart of Franklin County, at the entrance to Maine's Lakes and Mountains region; approximately 331,000 people live within 40 miles of Farmington. Close to three major ski resorts, Downtown Farmington is one of Maine's best-preserved downtowns. Its walkable Broadway, Main, and Front streets offer a variety of professional services, quaint shops, unique eateries, and entertainment all available with one stop free parking. Located within the vibrant downtown is the University of Maine Farmington, which provides an abundance of cultural opportunities and athletic.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659872.
- Strong culture of care
- Join an existing patient base
- The practice includes a skilled LCSW to help facilitate behavioral health needs
- Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Academic affiliation
- Malpractice with tail covered
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.