Full Time Psychiatry Job Anchorage, AK
Flexible Schedule with Opportunity to Work a 4 Day Work Week
Metropolitan Community that Qualifies for Student Loan Forgiveness
Sign On Bonus, Relocation Paid, Full Benefits Paid - Excellent Quality of Life
An Alaska clinic is growing to meet the needs of the community. We are looking for an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Anchorage. Our adult programs serve those who experience a broad range of mental illnesses through therapy, medication management, a vocational training program, supported housing, intensive outpatient services, case management, as well as traditional clinic-based services. In 2020 we will be opening a Military Families Clinic as well.
- 30 days paid time off after the first year of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Paid training available for continuing education
- Eligibility for student loan repayment programs
- Relocation assistance and/or signing bonus available
- Salary range is $300,000 to $350,000 per year
- In addition to base salary, there are opportunities to earn up to $40,000 in annual incentives each year based on the achievement of individual and organizational goals
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Surrounded by the beautiful Chugach Mountains, Anchorage offers ready access to outdoor adventures from back-country skiing to world-class salmon fishing.
- As Alaska’s largest city it also offers the comforts of urban living with excellent medical care, restaurants, shopping, cultural activities, great schools, and more
- Anchorage has no sales or state income tax
Job ID: P 12234650 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.