Permanent Hospitalist Job San Antonio, TX
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and highly-skilled group of Hospitalists located 45 minutes from San Antonio and one hour from Austin.
- Not-for-profit, non-corporate regional medical center with a great reputation
- Named by Modern Healthcare as a TOP 100 Hospital in the nation
- Flexible schedule with 15 shifts per month working DAYS ONLY
- Some procedures preferred, but not required
- Candidate must be board certified, Texas Licensed, IM or FM
With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this location is a delight. Residents who are into water sports enjoy waterskiing, wake boarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing. Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, this is an ideal location for the education-focused. Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a new high-school. Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.