Permanent Hospitalist Job Memphis, TN
Acute Care Hospitalist Opportunity
40 Hours a Week - No Burn Out!
Provide high-quality patient care in a post-acute setting with a top health system and well-known college of medicine.
- Employment model with base salary and bonuses
- Monday - Friday schedule with shared call and 24/7 rapid response team available
- Care for subacute and rehab patients; no ICU and no procedures
- Faculty appointments available at the hospital's academic affiliate
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy a waterfront city with an international airport and some of the best entertainment in the nation. Come live and work in a city with great weather, family values, and limitless amenities!
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- One of the top 7 "Music Capitals of the World"
- An abundance of entertainment options including a "Top 10 Zoo in the US" and home to three restaurants ranked best in the nation
- Top-ranked, local medical school with 55 residency and fellowship programs
Job ID: HOS 9304381
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.