Full Time Hospitalist Job Nashville, TN
2 days ago
A longstanding Hospitalist program with 60+ employed physicians is adding a full-time Nocturnist to join its team in Central Tennessee (1 hour from Nashville). The group covers a 125-bed, full-service critical care hospital that offers 24/7 emergency care and advanced specialty care services and has been recognized for providing top-notch service and compassionate care.
About this Opportunity
- Nocturnist 7 on/7 off schedule with 12 hr shifts
- 2-4 admissions and some rounding
- Call room available
- Great team environment and support staff
- ED runs codes and the opportunity to perform bedside procedures, including central line insertion, thoracentesis, paracentesis, and intubation, but not required
- The acute care floor has a 10-bed Geropsych Unit and a 15-bed Physical Rehabilitation Unit
- $400,000 in potential compensation ($183 an hour)
- Quality Bonus of up to $15K plus Commencement bonus
This community of 40,000+ residents is located approximately 1 hour from Nashville and 45 minutes East of Murfreesboro on the edge of the Cumberland Plateau. The area offers plenty of outdoor activities, including parks, rivers, lakes, golf, cave tours, year-round live music, performances, festivals, and many other events. Enjoy easy drives to Nashville, Chattanooga & Knoxville and quick access to regional airports!
Contact: Brian Nichols
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.