Permanent Pediatrics Job Commack, NY
This partnership potential opportunity has a competitive salary that will depend on the physicians experience. You will also be offered medical benefits for you and your family, disability insurance, 3 weeks of PTO to start, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, a 401(k) with profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
Commack is in Suffolk County and is 1 of the best places to live in New York. Living in Commack offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Commack there are lots of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. It also has a top-rated, public school district.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659108.
- Partnership potential
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package to include medical benefits for physician and family, malpractice, and a 401k
- Join a team of pediatricians in a well-established group practice
- Primarily outpatient
- No C-sections or deliveries
- Flexible work schedule
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2659108
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.