Full Time Family Practice Job Louisville, KY
Salary is MGMA standard for the area and practice. Your salary will be negotiable based upon your experience. In addition to your compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation and holiday, a sign-on bonus, CME time, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this exciting city which has experienced significant residential, tourist, and retail growth, including the addition of major sports complexes, conversion of waterfront industrial sites into Waterfront Park, openings of varied museums, and the refurbishing of the former Galleria into a bustling entertainment complex.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2659208.
- Stipends for CME, license, dues, etc.
- 2-year income guarantee with wRVU bonus and quality
- Academic affiliation
- Easy commute to Louisville International Airport
- Close proximity to other big cities
- Good options for private and public schools and universities
- Big city amenities with small town charm and convenience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.