Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Athens, TN
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has a new Medical Director opportunity with Starr Regional Medical Center in Selma, Alabama. Starr is a part of LifePoint Health, and is a two-hospital system with campuses in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee. The Athens campus provides inpatient and outpatient services through its 118-bed acute care facility and physician practices. The 14-bed emergency department (ED) receives an annual volume of 35,770. There is 24 hours of MD coverage and 36 hours of MLP coverage. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Competitive compensation
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail)
- Strong and engaged C-Suite leadership
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.