Permanent Family Practice Job Laurel, MT
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, pet insurance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Laurel is a city in Yellowstone County. It is the 3rd largest community in the Billings Metropolitan Statistical Area, and is located in the Yellowstone Valley. Located on the famous Yellowstone River and only a short drive to blue-ribbon trout fishing, skiing, hunting, camping, horseback riding, and national forest access, Laurel is the perfect place for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. It is also just minutes away from a wide variety of shopping, fine dining, lush parks, fascinating museums, world-class art, and cultural centers in Billings.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2658661.
- Loan repayment up to $100K
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedule offered
- 3 MDs, 3 PAs, 2 NPs, and several MAs
- On-site laboratory and X-ray services
- Board certified or board eligible if resident
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates can be supported
- Located on the famous Yellowstone River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.