Full Time Family Practice Job MT
9 days ago
Join a federally qualified community health center in Kalispell, MT, that strives to provide exceptional patient-centered care regardless of that patient's ability to pay. The Group offers primary care, dental, and behavioral health services.
- Join 14 primary care providers
- Work 4-day workweek
- See 15 to 20 patients of all ages per day
- The Ideal candidate would split time between clinics in Kalispell and Hungry Horse, MT
- Part-time will be considered
- Replace retiring physician
- $235K compensation + malpractice, health, dental, vision, retirement, and more
Kalispell is a city in northwest Montana. It is a gateway to the vast Glacier National Park, with its peaks, alpine trails, and wildlife like grizzly bears. Downtown?s restored 1800s buildings include the Conrad Mansion, now a museum with period furnishings. Hockaday Museum of Art focuses on Montana artists. South of the city, Flathead Lake offers beaches and forested Wild Horse Island, home to horses and bighorn sheep. Kalispell is just 2 hours north of Missoula, MT and 1 hour north of Polson, MT.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.