Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Brooklyn, NY
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus productivity and quality incentives, and shared equity after 3 years of employment. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, 100% paid benefits for physician and family, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays,1 week of CME and $3,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2641977.
- Productivity and quality incentives in addition to salary
- Join 3 other hematologist-oncologists
- Work to see up to 20 to 25 patients per day
- Respected group with advanced technology and and innovative medical
- Multidisciplinary team approach to cancer care
- Recent graduates or experienced physicians welcomed
- Hematology oncology fellowship required
- Located minutes from Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.