Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Neptune, NJ
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New Jersey that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm and will see 1 - 5 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NJ state license. The assignment requirements include pediatrics and OB.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 1 - 5 patients per day
- Procedures: Pediatrics and OB preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.