Full Time Urology Job NY
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 5 weeks of vacation to start. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 2 weeks of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Enjoy working and living in this upscale New York community that has the features of small town living while being within an easy drive of NYC. It is a practice setting many physicians dream of.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
For further details, call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2658164.
- Employed position
- Existing patient base
- Academic affiliation for teaching with renowned university
- 1:7 call schedule
- Competitive salary
- Health and disability insurances
- Retirement plan and paid malpractice
- Generous vacation and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.