Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, MA
A new opportunity for a locum tenens anesthesiologist is now available in Massachusetts. The facility needs a provider to work vacation coverage. Candidates should be board certified and have an active MA-state medical license. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Vacation coverage
- Must have active MA license
- BC/BE required
- OB/GYN, ortho, GI, urology, dental
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.