Permanent Orthopedics Job Petoskey, MI
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career as a board-certified, fellowship-trained total joint replacement orthopedic surgeon on our hospital based Orthopedic Surgery program in Northern Michigan at McLaren Northern Michigan in Petoskey, Michigan. Petoskey is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan! Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in total joint and will require a Michigan license to practice. Current Michigan license is a plus. Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence being the only covering physician in the event of an emergency as well as ability to grow professionally through training created by TeamHealth. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services! At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonus opportunity
- Excellent schedule for a great work-life balance
- Elective practice
- Work alongside acute-care orthopedic surgery team that handles call and after hours care
- Relocation assistance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Access professional development tools, educational resources and CME credits through TeamHealth's online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program (services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare) and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.