Full Time Urology Job Staten Island, NY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary and benefits including productivity bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance plan, generous PTO, 1 week of CME with stipend, a 403(b) with employer matching contribution, and relocation assistance.
Staten Island is the least populated of the NYC boroughs but the 3rd-largest in land area. The island features large Victorian houses and the 2.5-mile FDR Boardwalk, the 4th-longest boardwalk in the world. The South Shore, site of a 17th-century Dutch and French Huguenot settlement, is now mostly suburban in character.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2656966.
- Hospital-employed position
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses
- Well-established, productive urology practice
- Great referral network
- Little competition in the area
- Reputation for excellence and quality patient care
- Medical assistants, NPs, office managers, and clerical support
- Provide support to an adult trauma center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.