Full Time Neurology Job Marshfield, WI
The duties require providing readily available neurological expertise through consultation and admissions with transferring facilities, the emergency department, telestroke, medical units for treating patients in the Neurology unit or ICU. This service cares for patients with acute stroke, TIA, acute intraparenchymal hemorrhage, primary brain tumors, and patients with other neurological conditions.
Their compensation and benefits include a competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, educational loan assistance and/or sign-on bonus, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start with $5,800 stipend, health, dental, life, disability, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, and a fully-funded retirement plan.
Wisconsin has safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful 4-season recreation such as bicycling, kayaking, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
To hear more about this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2657034.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with other neurosurgeons, neurologists, and radiologists
- Options for Monday through Friday, or 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 100% inpatient with 1:5 call (no call on off block)
- Candidates trained in stroke, epilepsy, and sleep would be a plus
- Great place to raise a family with great schools and community events
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee and full hospital-employed benefits
- 4 weeks of PTO with additional 12 days of CME time with $5,800 stipend
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.