Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, NY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A New York-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule includes various shifts and you will see an average of 5 - 6 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current NRP and PALS certification. For this position, you need to have an active NY state license.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: Various shifts available
- Caseload: 5 - 6 patients a day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.