Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, NY
This hospital-owned group offers a base salary plus incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, physician and family medical benefits, life insurance/disability, generous PTO, holidays, sick time, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at Roberta.email@example.com or call 203.663.9335. Refer to job #2656183.
- Take over from a retiring addiction specialist and grow the practice
- Join a large and successful hospital-employed network with over 200 physicians
- Offering a strong salary plus incentives
- Hospital will add an addiction mid-level for an added benefit to you and the practice
- Monday through Thursday work schedule, lots of free time and great work-life balance
- 2 1/2 hours north of New York City
- Every benefit is covered including occurrence malpractice that covers your tail
- Lovely small towns along the Hudson River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.