Full Time Psychiatry Job New York, NY
The salary is negotiable and will be discussed directly with the candidate. You will also be provided relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, CME, generous PTO, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2656260.
- Full-time position and an inpatient setting
- Work with an general adult population
- Experience in psychotic disorders a plus
- Academic appointments with opportunities to teach and supervise
- Must be board certified
- Active NY license preferred to start immediately
- No non-compete, can have supplemental work
- Not-for-profit organization with loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.