Permanent Psychiatry Job Westchester, NY
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, a comprehensive benefits package, life insurance/disability, 20 days PTO, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Westchester County is an area in the Hudson Valley north of New York City. The Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve includes the steep Breakneck Ridge Trail. Across the Hudson River, Bear Mountain State Park features hiking trails, the Trailside Museums & Zoo, and panoramic views from the top of Bear Mountain.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655479.
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 100% outpatient leadership position
- providing leadership at two additional locations
- Work 5 days per week or 4, 10-hour days
- Very light caseload
- No call requirements
- Board-certified candidates only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.