Permanent Psychiatry Job Yonkers, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO, 8 holidays, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice You will enjoy living and working in beautiful Westchester County. You will be only a short drive away all the culture and excitement of NYC and close to Boston and Philly as well.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2655674.
- Child and adolescent psychologist
- Must have PsyD or PhD
- Must have 3 year of clinical experience
- Must have 2 years of working with mentally and physically challenged individuals
- Must be board certified
- Report to the chief medical officer
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Close to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.