Full Time Psychiatry Job Philadelphia, PA
You will receive a salary based on your training, credentials, scope of work, and experiences plus a bonus structure. You will also be provided relocation package, a sign-on bonus, CME package, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, employee stock purchase plan, PTO, health insurance package, student loan assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2655689.
- 1099 or W-2 employed position
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Adult inpatient hospitalization program
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Very light call schedule
- Full support staff
- Minimum of 4 years of practice/training experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.