Permanent Family Practice Job Tallapoosa, GA
This position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full medical benefits, generous vacation time, life insurance/disability, 1 week CME time, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Tallapoosa is a small town with Southern charm. A quaint setting that is picturesque with historic homes, museums, and parks. Located at the base of the ABC Triangle (Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga) Tallapoosa is a great location.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right family medicine job or internal medicine-pediatrics job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654552.
- Salary plus RVU production
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Generous vacation time and 1 week of CME
- Be hospital-employed
- Outpatient position with no call
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 25 patients per day
- BC or BE within 5 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.