Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Unknown, IL
An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday,8 am - 5 pm, with night and weekend call, and you will see an average of 13 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active IL state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Caseload: 13 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.