Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Newport, WA
We have a new opportunity for a family practice physician to practice in northeastern Washington, about 1 hour from Spokane. You'll work a Monday - Friday schedule from 8 am - 5 pm and can plan to see about 15 - 20 patients per day. To be considered, you must be board certified and have ACLS, BLS, NLS, and PALS certifications.
You can get started as soon as mid-November and needs go until summer of 2021. We'll even help you get credentialed. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC required
- ACLS and BLS certification
- NLS and PALS certification
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.