Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Central, WI
We have a new opportunity for an anesthesiologist to practice in central Wisconsin, about an hour and half from Eau Claire. You'll work a Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm schedule. To be considered, you must be board certified and experience with cardiac anesthesiology is preferred.
You can get started as soon as a couple of months, and needs currently run through summer of 2021. We will help you through the credentialing process. Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- No call
- Cardiac anesthesiology preferred
- BC required
- Licensing assistance available
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.