Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, CA
A California-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 10 and/or 11-hour shifts and you will see an average of 14 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have a current ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 10 and/or 11-hour shifts
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.