Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, CA
An established facility in California is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 14 - 16 shifts per month and the physician will see 14 - 16 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board eligible with active ACLS and BLS certification. You must have a current CA state medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 14 - 16 shifts per month
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.