Permanent Internal Medicine Job New York, NY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses as well as association fees, dues, and medical license fee allowances. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2654353.
- Established and well-known system
- Spanish fluency needed for this position
- Looking for top candidates, passionate about quality care
- Competitive compensation with RVU incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Full slate of benefits
- Association fees, dues, and medical license fee allowances
- Unbeatable NYC area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.