Locum Tenens Pathology Job Unknown, NJ
A New Jersey-based medical facility needs a locum tenens pathologist for coverage. The physician will work 1 - 2 days per week or a few half days per week. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. A NJ-state license is required for this role. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 1 - 2 days per week or a few half days per week
- Must have active NJ license
- General AP pathology
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.