Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Minnesota that needs a family practice physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 19 - 24 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current MAT certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active MN medical license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 19 - 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: MAT certification required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.